三、申报类别与范围 1.风景园林奖 (1)市政园林奖：生态景观（滨水空间、海绵景观、公共空间、 生态修复）、单位景观、公园、主题公园、口袋公园、展园、文旅度假区、特色小镇、TOD、乡间民宿、户外露营、广场 游园、道路绿化、儿童景观、街景绿化等。 (2)地产园林奖：示范区景观、大区景观、社区公共空间、医养 景观、商业景观、酒店景观、庭院造景等。 2. 城市设计奖：城市更新、商务区、城镇住区、历史文化街区 改造、产城融合、滨水开发、街区设计、社区微更新等。 3.建筑设计奖：公共建筑、商业建筑、工业建筑、居住建筑等 4.环境艺术奖：雕塑、建筑装置、构筑物、小品、导视标识、光 影艺术作品等。 5、专项奖 (1)乡村振兴奖：乡村振兴、乡村民俗文化、田园养生、主题 乐园、乡村人居环境整治等。 (2)数字科技奖：新消费背景下使用数字技术打造多感官体验 的设计项目、交互体验展览空间、互动装置设计等。 (3)低碳创新奖：双碳目标下的生态项目、新技术、新材料或 新产品的项目运用，例如装配式建筑、太阳能板、雨水模 块、环保新材料、全生命周期分析技术、立体绿化槽，屋 顶绿化模块，滨水生态工法产品、边坡修复等的项目运用。
业主单位可以直接申报，并填报项目名称、地点、规模、概况、业主单位、设计机构、主要施工企业以及项目负责人等信息。设计机构或施工企业单独申报或联合申报的，应征得业主单位同 意，并填报业主单位、开发经理、设计机构、主设计师、施工企业和 项目经理以及联系方式。项目经理或设计师申报时提供业主单位和项目所在单位的认可材料。已申报项目的设计施工主体单位或负责人在评审结果公示期间 或其他任何时间有任何异议时，组委会咨询甲方单位的意见为主进行裁决。
1、在园冶杯专业奖官网（yya.chla.com.cn）进行网上注册。往届申报过的企业（以下称为“老用户”）使用原账号申报，新用户需注册后再申报。 2、新用户注册时需要填写公司信息并进行审核；老用户不需要 重复填写公司信息，直接填报项目信息。
二、上传申报资料 按照项目类别填报项目基本信息，并需要对项目简介、设计图、 项目实景图等进行图文混排。初审专家对图文混排的资料进行线上评审打分。
3、文字资料 (1)文字介绍300字以上，内容包含但不限于项目概述、设计理念、设计的亮点、特点，设计解决了哪些问题；施工类有哪些难点，是否有新工艺、材料、新理念运用情况等。 (2)申报数字科技、低碳创新专项奖需列明技术升级参数、取得的专利技术说明文件等证明文件。
4、图片资料 (1)实景图或效果图：已建成作品需提交10-15 张项目实景照 片，申报方案类的作品提交8-10张效果图。 (2)设计图纸：总平面图（至少 1 张）、鸟瞰图、设计分析图等不少于5张技术图纸；建筑设计作品需提供项目区位图、 交通分析图2-3张，光影艺术作品需提供灯具节点图；每张图片需有图注且小于 500kb。
二、复审材料要求 初审晋级的优秀企业，需在复审现场汇报前7个工作日提交项目介绍PPT演示文件发送至指定邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org，PPT文件内容需要中英文双语，PPT命名为项目名称+企业名称，模板见申报后台。
四、巡展材料要求企业在评审结果公示后的 25 个工作日之内报送至指定邮箱yya@chla.com.cn。项目巡展图为JPEG格式，图像打印尺寸A0规格，分辨率为300DPI。
五、机构奖和个人物奖材料要求申报企业需要及时在园冶杯官网中完善企业中心，提交企业简介、 LOGO、代表作品、主要团队等信息，方便企业推广，展示品牌形象。人物奖需提交个人简介、个人身份证明与照片、所在单位与职务 职称、项目业绩等信息。
1.园冶杯组委会在第十三届园冶高峰论坛暨颁奖盛典上为获奖 机构和个人颁发奖牌、证书或奖杯，同时组织获奖设计师和评审专家 进行分享和研讨。
3.获奖项目将在园冶杯竞赛官网、官方微博发布，择优在微信公 众号、今日头条网发表，获奖项目将结集出版，并在合作媒体上开展 系列宣传活动。
4.获奖项目如发现剽窃、弄虚作假等重大问题，经组委会审定查 实将撤消其奖励，追回奖牌、证书，取消相关机构和个人的申报资格， 并在园冶杯官网上予以公布。
In order to continuously improve the level of planning and design and engineering quality, encourage the creation of excellent works and promote the progress of the industry, the organizing committee of the YUANYE AWARDS jointly organized the 13th YUANYE AWARDS Professional Award competition with relevant organizations at home and abroad.
1. Project Awards: landscape gardening (municipal gardening, real estate gardening), urban design, architectural design, environmental art, special awards, etc. The award levels are divided into Grand Prize, Gold Award, Silver Award and Bronze Award, etc;
2. Institutional Awards: Outstanding (Excellent) Design Agency of the Year, Outstanding (Excellent) Developer of the Year, Outstanding (Excellent) Engineering Contractor of the Year;
3. People Award: Outstanding (Excellent) Designer of the Year, Outstanding (Excellent) Project Manager of the Year, Outstanding (Excellent) Development Manager of the Year;
4. Best Popularity Award:Generated based on the results of online voting
Ⅲ.Scope of Participation
1. Any international and regional professional organizations (design institutions, owners, construction companies) can apply.
2. The official language of the competition is Chinese or English.
3. Categories and scope of application
3.1 Landscape Architecture Award
3.1.1 Municipal garden awards:ecological landscape (waterfront space, sponge landscape, public space, the ecological restoration), unit landscapes, parks, theme parks, pocket parks, exhibition gardens、cultural tourism resort, special town, TOD, countryside B&B, outdoor camping, square playground, road greening, children's landscape, streetscape greening, etc.
3.1.2 Real Estate Landscape Award:Demonstration area landscape, large area landscape, community public space, medical and health care landscape, commercial landscape, hotel landscape, courtyard landscaping, etc.
3.2 Urban Design Award:Urban renewal, business district, urban settlement, historical and cultural district renovation, city-industry integration, waterfront development, neighborhood design, community micro-renewal, etc.
3.3 Architectural design awards: public buildings, commercial buildings, industrial buildings, residential buildings, etc.
3.4 Environmental Art Awards: sculptures, architectural installations, structures, miniatures, guide signs, light and shadow artworks, etc.
3.5 Special Awards
3.5.1 Rural Revitalization Award: rural revitalization, rural folk culture, rural health, theme park, rural habitat improvement, etc.
3.5.2 Digital Technology Award: design projects using digital technology to create multi-sensory experience in the context of new consumption, interactive experience exhibition space, interactive device design, etc.
3.5.3 Low-carbon Innovation Award: ecological projects, new technologies, new materials or new products under the dual carbon goal, such as the use of assembled buildings, solar panels, rainwater modules, new environmental protection materials, whole life cycle analysis technology, three-dimensional greening tanks, roof greening modules, waterfront ecological engineering products, slope restoration, etc.
4. The application of completed projects must be completed within the last three years.
5. Projects designed within the last two years and not yet completed can be applied for the "Program" category.
6. Personality Award and Organization Award will be produced from the projects that won the Gold Award and Grand Award.
Ⅳ. Application Method
1. Project Awards
Owner units can directly apply and fill in the project name, location, size, profile, owner units, design agencies, major construction companies and project leaders and other information.
If the design agency or construction enterprise apply separately or jointly, it should obtain the consent of the owner unit and fill in the owner unit, development manager, design agency, main designer, construction enterprise and project manager and contact information.
Project manager or designer application to provide the owner's unit and the project's unit of recognition materials.
If the main unit or person in charge of the design and construction of the applied project has any objection during the public announcement of the evaluation results or at any other time, the organizing committee will consult the opinion of the Party A unit to make the main decision.
2. Institutional Awards
Among the applied projects, the organizations that win the Grand Award will be recommended as Outstanding Design Agency of the Year, Outstanding Developer of the Year and Outstanding Engineering Contractor of the Year; the organizations that win the Gold Award will be recommended as Outstanding Design Agency of the Year, Outstanding Developer of the Year and Outstanding Engineering Contractor of the Year;
A comprehensive ranking of the previous award-winning design organizations, developers and engineering contractors will be made and announced on the official website of the YUANYE AWARDS.
3. People Award
Among the applied projects,the lead designer (project manager, development manager) of the project that wins the Grand Prize will also receive the Outstanding Designer (project manager, development manager) of the year; the lead designer (project manager, development manager) of the project that wins the Gold Prize will also receive the Outstanding Designer (project manager, development manager) of the year.
4. Best Popularity Award
It is generated based on the results of online voting.
Registration and submission of application materials
Batch organization of experts online preliminary examination, scoring
Organize expert review in batches
Final review results are announced on the website
Ⅵ. Application Process
1. Registration and filling in the official website
1.1 Register online on the official website of YUANYE AWARDS Professional Award (yya.chla.com.cn). Enterprises that have applied in the past (hereinafter referred to as "old users") can use the original account to apply, while new users need to register and then apply.
1.2 New users need to fill in company information and audit when registering; old users do not need to fill in company information repeatedly, directly fill in the project information.
1.3After the enterprise is registered, a customer service staff will make real-name authentication for the business license submitted by the applicant at the first time.
2. Upload the application information
Fill in the basic information of the project in accordance with the project category, and need to make a mixed layout of the project profile, design drawings, project realistic drawings, etc. The preliminary experts will conduct online evaluation and scoring of the mixed-text information.
3. Improve the enterprise center information
Enter the enterprise center to improve the enterprise information, submit the enterprise profile, representative works, major honors and other information.
Ⅶ. Requirements for application materials
1. Preliminary examination material requirements
1.1 Project information such as project type, project name, address, design cycle, construction cycle, project area, etc.
1.2 Design agency, lead designer, owner unit, development manager, major construction companies (not filled in the application of program-type projects), project manager and contact information, etc.
1.3 Textual information
1.3.1 The text introduction is more than 300 words, including but not limited to project overview, design concept, design highlights, features, what problems the design solves; what are the difficulties in the construction category, whether there are new technologies, materials, new ideas, etc.
1.3.2 Apply digital science and technology, low-carbon innovation special awards need to list the technology upgrade parameters, patent technology documents obtained and other supporting documents.
1.4 Image data
1.4.1 Real-life or effect drawings: 10-15 real-life photos of the completed works should be submitted, and 8-10 effect drawings should be submitted for works applied in the scheme category.
1.4.2 Design drawings: general plan (at least 1), aerial view, design analysis drawings, etc. No less than 5 technical drawings; architectural design works should provide 2-3 project location maps and traffic analysis drawings; light art works should provide lighting node diagrams; each picture should have notes and be less than 500kb.
1.5 Project Web Exhibition
2. The above pictures and text information should be submitted to the backstage of the application in a mixed layout, which should be aesthetically pleasing and fully reflect the advantages of the project.
3. Publication material requirements
3.1The applicant company will upload the publication materials to Baidu.com within 25 working days after the announcement of the evaluation result, and submit the link and password of the cloud disk in the application background.
3.2 Publication requirements: project introduction (including project engineering file) more than 300 words; project general plan, aerial view, effect drawings and other technical drawings; more than 10 high-definition photos of the project; technical drawings, real-world pictures require a single pixel of 4M or more, resolution 300dpi, each picture must have a picture note. The whole file package should be named: project name + company name + publication information.
4. Tour material requirements
Enterprises should submit the evaluation results to the designated email address email@example.com within 25 working days after the results are announced. The project tour map is in JPEG format and the image print size is A0 with a resolution of 300 DPI.
5. Institutional and individual award material requirements
Applicant companies are required to improve their corporate center on the official website of the YUANYE AWARDS in a timely manner, and submit information such as corporate profile, LOGO, representative works, and main team to facilitate corporate promotion and showcase their brand image.
For the People Award, you need to submit your personal profile, personal identification and photo, your unit and title, project performance and other information.
The judging will be conducted by a jury of internationally renowned experts, scholars and designers organized by the Organizing Committee Secretariat.
1. Qualification review. The professional evaluation team will review the application materials, and the qualified projects will be displayed online.
2. Preliminary review of projects. The professional judging team will conduct the preliminary online review of the application materials and evaluate the bronze, silver and gold award candidates based on the overall scoring.
3. Expert review. According to the scoring of the experts in the preliminary examination, we will organize the on-site presentation and defense of the outstanding Gold Award candidate projects in batches and evaluate the Grand Prize projects.
4. Final review. The jury will evaluate the final results based on the results of the preliminary and review.
5. Public announcement. The evaluation results are publicized on the official website of the Organizing Committee of the YUANYE AWARDS to widely solicit opinions and accept industry supervision.
Ⅸ. Rewards and Punishments
1.The organizing committee of the YUANYE AWARDS presented medals, certificates or trophies to the award-winning organizations and individuals at the 13th YUANYE Forum and Award Ceremony, and organized sharing and seminars for the award-winning designers and judging experts.
2. The organizing committee of the YUANYE AWARDS organized an exhibition and a global tour of the awarded projects at the 13th YUANYE Forum Forum and Award Ceremony.
3. The winning projects will be published on the official website of the competition and the official microblog, and will be published on WeChat public website and Today's Headlines.
4. If plagiarism, falsification and other major problems are found in the awarded projects, the organizing committee will revoke the awards, recover the medals and certificates, disqualify the relevant organizations and individuals from the application, and publish them on the official website of the YUANYE AWARDS.
Ⅹ. Intellectual Property
The applied enterprise has the corresponding intellectual property rights for the applied project, and the Organizing Committee of YUANYE AWARDS has the right to publish books, magazines, newspapers, internet and new media. Any possible copyright disputes in various forms will all be borne by the applied enterprise.
These rules shall be implemented from the date of publication, and the right of interpretation shall be vested in the Organizing Committee of the YUANYE AWARDS.